The founder of OP10.33, which aims to transform Cameron Country into a region of opportunity for new generations by 2033, Micheal (Mike) Albert Hernandez III is a Brownsville native and chief executive officer of D&M Leasing in Dallas, Texas. Now entering semi-retirement, Mike Hernandez III assumed his leadership mantle in 1990 after purchasing an interest in D&M Leasing, ensuring it would continue offering quality car leasing services to clients in the process.
1. The monthly payments for the lease will be lower than monthly repayments on a loan to purchase a new car.
2. Leasing offers you the opportunity to drive vehicles that may normally be beyond your budget.
3. If you are a business owner, you may be able to claim the cost of vehicle leasing as a tax deduction, further bringing down the cost.
4. You will benefit from the features that new cars include, such as improved fuel economy and superior safety technology.
5. A leasing contract generally is quicker and easier to obtain than a bank loan for a vehicle.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly